How to Fix Webroot Error or “Invalid Message” on Window, PC, or Mac?
Webroot Antivirus is the software which is used for the protection of our digital devices. As the increase use internet brings lot of insecurity for our devices. This software is used for business as well as for personal use. This antivirus provides total internet security when you are offline. It protects our devices from cyber threat, viruses, malware, and spyware and also from damage. To install webroot just go to the site www.webroot.com/safe. They also provide Webroot Support to its user so that they do not face any kind of inconvenience.
When you purchase any product of webroot please check all the features offered by the utility so that you should not face any trouble at the end. And also check what your computer system requires to eliminate any kind of error.
If your computer system already have webroot antivirus then keep updating it regularly, this helps in the protection of your device. While installing, downloading or activating webroot antivirus if your computer is showing invalid message then check you entered the correct key code.
Follow these steps to avoid this “Invalid” error message :
- First of all check that you are entering the correct key code. Generally, the user gets confused by entering this type of keys like i/1, s/5, o/0. But when the user types the keys like this they get error message.
- Save each and every digit or letter of the key code to avoid any letter.
- When you are installing the app via email just copy or paste the key code into the installer in a straight line. First select the full key code then copy or paste it on the safe location. You can also directly paste the key code when you are installing the app.
- Check that there should be no older version of Webroot software installed in it. Otherwise it will block the installation of updated software. So it is very necessary to uninstall the previous version of webroot to avoid error message.
- If you are still getting the error message then verify that your Webroot Antivirus could connect to the internet and you can attempt again. You should have the stable internet connection.
- Click on submit a support ticket.